Image

Cover Makeover – The Conjuring

The Conjuring

My seventh  entry to the Cover Makeover challenge at Lucile de Godoy and musingsofafrequentflyingscientist

the conjuring

This composition is made in Photoshop cc 2015. It is combination of a picture of amusic box and the 1942 report font. The picture is edited in Photoshop.

 

#Covermakeover challenge 21

Image

Cover Makeover – The Happiness Project

Gretchen Rubin – The Happiness Project

My sixth (and to late) entry to the Cover Makeover challenge at Lucile de Godoy and musingsofafrequentflyingscientist

the-hapiness-project-2

This composition is made in Photoshop cc 2015. It is combination of a picture of my Lady and the Fira font. The picture is edited in Photoshop. I used a HDR filter and adjusted the curves to a surrealistic effect. Adjusting the text is based on a simple square grid, the same I used for The Romantic Manifesto. I made the photo on the stairs of the Montjuic, just in front of the Font Magica in Barcelona.

 

 

 

#Covermakeover challenge 20

Image

Cover Makeover – The romantic manifesto

Ayn Rand – The romantic manifesto

My fifth entry to the Cover Makeover challenge at Lucile de Godoy and musingsofafrequentflyingscientist

This composition is made in Photoshop cc 2015. It is combination of picture of a rose, the Fira font and 2 layers for the colors. Simple design based on a classic from the Dutch designer Wim Crouwel. Adjusting the text is based on a simple square grid.

ayn rand

 

I changed the design since yesterday because I was not satisfied with the result. This was the original version

ayn rand - cover remake

#Covermakeover challenge 19

Image

Cover Makeover – The Long Kiss Goodbye

the long kiss goodby - witchwithaview

The Long Kiss Goodbye

My fourth entry to the Cover Makeover challenge at Lucile de Godoy and musingsofafrequentflyingscientist

This is not Geena Davis. The photo used  gives an impression of the atmosfere in the movie. The #PhotoRehabCoverMakeover is made out of four pictures. The composition i2 made in Indesign CC 2015.  The font used are  Orbitron and Gill Sans. The Qr-code is a link to my website.

the long kiss goodby - witchwithaview

#Covermakeover challenge 18

Image

Cover Makeover – Six Days Seven Nights

Six Days Seven Nights

My second entry to the Cover Makeover challenge at Lucile de Godoy. I made the composition in Photoshop CC 2015 and edited the picture in Indesign CC 2015. The cover is made out of three pictures. The font I used is Minion Pro Italic.
six day's seven nights

Six Day’s Seven Nights