Delta – The passing of time
Some people are always late for an appoinment … annoying! Has it something to do with their personalities? For this series of (only three are finished yet) five pictures I introduce to you:
- The Pleaser. Alway on time. Hours early. Never wants to disappoint anyone.
- The Rebel. Does’nt give a … Is silenty pleased when we are annoyed.
- The perfectionist. Is alway late because there is something important to do.
- The Dreamer (not finished). Not living in the same Universe as you and me. Time is another dimension.
- The Thrill-seeker.(not finished) Always just in time or just to late for the thrill of it.
All pictures made for assignment ‘the influx of time on a subject or object’. The assignment is part of my study at the University of applied Photography
Camera: Nikon D750 / Lens Sigma 105 mm